TRAC3 was launched in 2014 with the purpose of developing and testing new conceptualisations of adaptation. It is based at McGill University (Canada) and Wageningen University (Netherlands).
Our goals include:
- Developing new and innovative methodologies for tracking adaptation;
- Building empirical datasets of adaptation actions across multiple contexts;
- Catalysing research on adaptation tracking;
- Informing assessments of adaptation at the national and regional levels;
- Providing strategic advice to the public and private sectors on gaps and needs in adaptation policies and actions.
To find out more about our current work visit the “Research” page or contact us!