Global Adaptation Data Download
TRAC3 is pleased to provide access to and use of data that it collects and publishes. On this page, you can download TRAC3’s global adaptation dataset.
In order to obtain access to the dataset, we ask that you provide some basic information to allow us to inform you of updates to the data. We will never share your information with any third parties.
By downloading the climate change Adaptation Data provided by the TRAC3 and WORLD, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement:
- TRAC3 and WORLD grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Data solely for research, scholarly or academic purposes, or personal non-commercial use. Commercial use of the Data is strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to make copies of the Data available to others and/or enable any third party access to the Data. Additional parties must obtain approval by completing a separate data use agreement form.
- By using the Datasets, you agree to provide attribution to TRAC3 and WORLD in any publication, whether printed, electronic or broadcast, based wholly or in part on the Data, using the following format: “The analysis and findings represent the work and view of the authors. Data on climate change adaptation policies are from the WORLD Policy Analysis Center (WORLD) and the Tracking Research on Adaptation to Climate Change Consortium (TRAC3) (available at www.worldpolicyforum.org).”
- You may only use the Data provided by TRAC3 and WORLD as long as the institutional affiliation indicated in this agreement remains valid.
- You must provide a copy of all reports and publications based on the requested Data in a Portable Document Format (pdf) or a printed hard copy to TRAC3.
- You may not reproduce WORLD Policy Analysis Center or TRAC3 Data in any manner that falsifies, misrepresents, or fraudulently uses the materials.
- You may not use any trade-mark, official mark, official emblem or logo of the WORLD Policy Analysis Center or TRAC3 or any of its other means of promotion or publicity, without the institutions’ prior written consent.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or entered by this Data Use Agreement.
- The WORLD Policy Analysis Center and TRAC3 do not transfer any interest in intellectual property to you.
- You may not publicly represent or imply that the WORLD Policy Analysis Center or TRAC3 are participating in, or have sponsored, approved or endorsed the manner or purpose of your use or reproduction of the Datasets.
- The WORLD Policy Analysis Center and TRAC3 shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any data in the Datasets.
- The WORLD Policy Analysis Center and TRAC3 shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with use of the Data.
- You agree to notify the WORLD Policy Analysis Center of any errors discovered in the Data.
- You agree to be included in the list of Users of WORLD Policy Analysis Center Data, and similar email listservs operated by the Tracking Research on Adaptation to Climate Change Consortium (TRAC3), and to be informed about updates of the Data via email.